Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dog Gone Fun





I decided that washing our dog was a good saturday activity. I told the kids I wanted her super clean. They all put in some great effort and scrubbed her well. Dustin enjoyed lifting her tail and saying, "fire in the hole." Kiely was in charge of her dental needs. Mandy was a great patient. Patient being the key word here. Our dog , Mandy, is so sweet and patient with all the children. She is always having tea parties with Hailey and playing bucking bronco with the boys. What else can I say except that we love our Mandy!!!!





4 comments:

Danielle said...

Dustin's "fire in the hole" made Aaron and I laugh out loud! What funny kids you have. She really is a patient dog. If I knew I could get one like her- I would jump on the bandwagon- unfortunately there are no guarantees!

Kristen said...

Your fam is so cute! I've never seen Hailey and the rest of them are so grown up. I'm glad you found my blog so that I could find yours! We are going to Vegas this summer. Of course, it's not set in stone until we get our orders but we are 90% sure and pretty excited. Now we have to start the house hunt! I'm so glad to be done with Residency. Tell Lance hello and the kids. Talk to you soon.
Kristen

jbel said...

Fire in the hole had me LOL. I cannot believe the baby ... she's not a baby anymore. And Kiley is a pre-teen. I'm still shaking my head. When did all this happen? Oh yeah, when Drew and I were here barely keeping our heads off the ground. Gotta love residency. If we ever take a trip up north, we'll look you up for sure. You must do the same if you ever go down south. We should be there in late June or early July.

Ani said...

Aww! Mandy reminds me of our dog, Sam. She was a yellow (but more white) lab! She was the best!