Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Company Girl

So Excited!!!
Kiely and Briana


Kiely has recently auditioned for the company group for her ballet studio. We found out a week ago that she has made it. This is very exciting news. If you are not familiar with ballet, believe me when I say, this is a huge accomplishment. Kiely began dancing at the age of three. She has always had a great passion for dance. Over the last couple of years ,ballet has become her main focus. She is a very talented dancer and ballet has given her a tremendous amount of confidence. To be chosen for company you have to maintain a 3.5 GPA, provide community service and of course be an excellent ballerina. Lance and I are very proud of our beautiful ballerina!!!!


4 comments:

Geneva said...

So totally proud of you Kiely! Great job! and Hailey...quit growing up so fast...you are beautiful! I was just thinking I needed to ask about Hailey and dance today...Thanks for the update!

Danielle said...

Cute, cute ballerina girls! Kiely looks so old and mature. I guess it's been awhile since we've seen her. Congratulations! Hailey looks too cute! Can't wait till Addie is old enough to dance!

Kristen said...

Congratulations, Kiely! She looks so grown up. Hailey is a doll and that pic of you kissing Andrew looks like you kissing Lance, Jr. Tell Lance that Joe says hi. It is so fun to catch up with your family.

Holly O. said...

I can't believe that is Kiely! I think the last time I saw her she was about 3!