Saturday, February 2, 2008

Spidybear's Surgery

Andrew has a bear named Spidybear. He loves this bear and sleeps with him every night. So you can imagine how upset he was when he became unraveled. Kiely and Dustin thought it would be a great idea to perform surgery. The kids had so much fun. They took his vitals and Andrew signed an organ donor form (just in case). The other bears waited patiently in the waiting room. I am pleased to say Spidybear made it and is recovering nicely. I love when my kids all get together and use their imagination.


Geneva said...

So glad you guys finally got on board with the blog! I miss your cute house and kids. Love the braces Kiely. So glad Spidey bear got fixed, now he needs to go on a field trip to Las Vegas.

Danielle said...

Welcome!! This is going to be great- the kids will love looking at pictures of their cousins, too! Love Kiely's braces! Hopefully we'll see you guys in a couple weeks!

The Taylors said...

Hey there! I am so excited that you guys have a blog! Your kids are getting so big! I am anxious to see more pictures!-Ani