Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hailey vs. Mandy

Hailey got a new playhouse for her birthday. Her birthday is not until July but we decided to put it together early. She has had so much fun in it. The only problem is Mandy thinks it is her house. She is always in it and trying to chew up things. So, Hailey put up a little wood board to keep Mandy out. Although all Mandy has to do is jump over it. Mandy does listen when Hailey tells her to get out. It is kind of a funny battle.


Melissa said...

Not only do I need that playhouse, but I need a cute LITTLE girl like Haylee to go in it! I know I'm not getting any more, so maybe I'll have to try to shrink Camille.

Kevin and Kristen said...

That is the cutest thing. I can see Sophie doing the same thing to Megan. I can't believe how much your kids have grown!