Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's a wonderful life

Today Lance and I celebrate 14 years of marriage. It has truly been amazing. He is a very kind, devoted and loving husband. I feel as if I love him more now then ever. I still get so excited when he comes home from work. I also still love to get dressed up for him. It was hard work for Lance and I to get married so young but together we have conquered tremendous obstacles. Lance is also a wonderful father. It just dosent get any better then being married to my husband. Lance, I love you and would do it all over again.


Ani said...

Happy anniversary! You guys have such a cute family! I am obsessed with the blanket you gave us! I get so many compliments on it! I think it is in all of our pictures! THANK YOU!

Geneva said...'re so cute. I'm so glad I have you guys to look to you are such great examples to me.

Danielle said...

Love you guys! Happy anniversary! I wonder what our boys are doing right now? Catching bugs? Off-roading? Fishing? Wrestling? Probably all of the above!

Kristen said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! Great looking couple!