Monday, July 14, 2008

Presenting.......Princess Hailey




My little princess just turned 4. She is so in to the whole princess thing, so we had to have a royal party. She had 12 little friends over and most of their moms. Our home was decorated with pink and lavender tulle. There were flowers and balloons everywhere. The kids had a lot of fun decorating their sugar cookie wands. They really loved the tiara pinata. Hailey greeted all her guest and placed a tiara or crown on them. It was such a fun party. I love having a little girl.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

SO CUTE! I love how girls just know how to be girls! Hope you guys are having a fun summer!
Amanda Eccles
eccles98@hotmail.com

The Stephens Family said...

Looks like so much fun! How lucky are you to have such royalty in you midst!
Melissa

Sarah said...

Cute, Marlina. We are just getting out of our princess phase. Hannah Montana and High School Musical have taken over. Enjoy it while you can.

Danielle said...

She is so cute, love the dress, too! What a fun bday party, Addie would have loved it! Can't wait to see you guys on Friday night.

Geneva said...

Darling party Hailey! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you!

jbel said...

pretty princesses are the best. I loving having two of them. What would I do with a boy??? looks like the girls were in make-believe heaven!

Sarah said...

Hey Marlina--
Gavin and I are in the area for Gav to do the physics review course at UC Davis. Gav saw Jim Odone there, and they talked about getting together. I meant to grab your phone number before I left, but I forgot. I have Susan's though, so I'll call her. Email me if you get this--sarahlarnett@gmail.com