Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to School

Kiely 9th grade

Dustin 4th grade

Andrew 1st grade

Hailey Pre-K

I could not get a picture of an official first day because we had 3 different first days of school. Kiely is super excited to start high school. The only bummer about the first day of school was she had to wear her student council polo since she is freshmen class president. I think she secretly likes wearing her polo, it makes her feel official. Dustin now has to have recess with the upper grades. He got a new teacher which he is excited about. Andrew could hardly wait to be at school all day like his big brother. Hailey loves her little preschool and so does her mommy. I finally have three mornings a week to have some alone time. I have only been waiting 14 years for this, but who's counting. The kids all recieved school blessings by their father and had great first days. Everything was pretty normal except for the fact that their music teacher is going by a new name this year . It went from Ms. Clark to Mr. Clark. I dont think I need to explain any further. It is a crazy world we live in. I am saddened that my young kids have to deal with these issues. Overall we had great success on our first day back!!


The Stephens Family said...

Such stunning looking kids you have! I don't think we'll ever have a first day as weird as this year again - this was definitely one for the record books!

Kristen said...

I am laughing so hard right now about their music teacher. Oh dear! Definitely one to remember and laugh about later. Your kids look so cute and grown up. Yeah, I'm still counting down the years until I'm home alone! About 4 more to go! Lunch with friends, shopping, hobbies and projects, and oh yeah, cleaning, laundry, cooking, etc. Hopefully your move next year will be a good one. We'd love to have you this way!

jbel said...

it's not hard to believe that you are living close to San Fransisco ... Ms./Mr. Clark. Ha! That one had me lol.

April said...

Gorgeous pics! I can't believe how big they are. You look fabulous and exactly the same as you did hte last time I saw you - at least 4+ years ago!