Sunday, August 24, 2008

Last minute beach trip

Pizza My Heart shirts



I love the bright colors!

Kiely and Nana


Poor Jack


Emma, Andrew and Dustin
What is a summer vacation without a day at the beach? I invited some friends and my mom up to my favorite beach. So we packed up the kids, beach toys, lunches and sweatshirts and headed to the beach. The kids had so much FUN. They played all day in the water and in the sand. The water was freezing but they did not care at all. Hailey spent a lot of the day burying her friend Jack in the sand. The boys and Emma ran from the waves and got all wrapped up in seaweed. We also had to eat at "Pizza My Heart". The pizza is amazing and they sell cute shirts whuch all the kids are wearing above. On our way out we had waffle cones which they make fresh, YUM. I love being at the beach. It was a great day.

2 comments:

The Stephens Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! What a great way to end the summer...
Melissa

Geneva said...

Fun day at the beach! Carter is wondering when he gets to see the boys again? He would be sad he missed the day at the beach.