Friday, October 17, 2008

So you think you can dance

Ballet friends


Kiely and her ballet instructor


A couple weeks ago Kiely and I went with her ballet academy to watch, So you think you can dance tour. It was amazing to watch such talented dancers. If you know me, you know I love to dance. Now you know where Kiely gets her passion for dance. The girls had a blast. I have never heard so much screaming in my life. The only dissapointment was that everyone sat the whole time. I have a hard time sitting when music is being played. I did my best to get my groove on while sitting. We did not get to bed until 1:00 a.m. The girls wanted to wait for autographs, but the dancers never came out. Next year I will try to remember to take some motrin before going!!!!!!

1 comment:

jbel said...

boo hoo to those dancers! When my sis Heidi and Benji were on, they came out and did autographs ALWAYS ... even in the cold, damp fall weather that Baltimore has during the month of Oct. glad the girls had a blast ... and that mom did too!!!