1. I met my husband in high school when we were 14 and I love him more everyday!
2. I really like listening to reggae music, although I do not own much!
3. When I hear music, I have a hard time staying still. I will pretty much dance anywhere.
4. I consider myself to be a very thoughtful person.
5. I feel very connected to anyone that is mexican, especially when I hear them speak spanish. As you know all mexicans are related somehow. Just Kidding!
6. Shopping is so much fun. I love to shop even, grocery shopping.
7. I pride myself on being able to name the brand of clothes that people are wearing. I am usually right.
8. I make really good chocolate chip cookies.
9. I think it would be so amazing to learn how to hip hop.
10. I am the oldest of three. I have two younger bothers. I really feel like I missed out on a lot not having a sister!
11. When I was 13, I decided I would not have any children and I would become a bilingual attorney! My family still teases me about that, since I have four kids!12. I have a butterfly tatoo on my right ankle that I wish I never got!
13. It is really hard for me to leave the house if all the beds are not made and the dishes are not done. It rarely ever happens!
14. Organizing things in my house is fun. It would be more fun to organize some of my friends homes if they let me!
15. Im not going to be humble, I am a really good dancer! I can pick up on routines very easily!
16. I love listening to Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble. I close my eyes and picture Lance and I all dressed up dancing on a cruise ship! ( hint, hint Love)
17. I stink at sports, but am willing to take some pointers!
18. Old people are intresting to me. I enjoy striking up conversations with them in the commisary!
19. Someday I would love to go back to college and finish up, but I dont want to work!
20. I am fluent in spanish and need to teach my kids!
21. I love being a mom! It is by far the hardest and most rewarding job in the world!
22. I still love to flirt with my husband. Actually that is another talent of mine, but one I do not use anymore. In junior high, I was given the nickname, flirty girl!
23. I cant sing at all and do not enjoy singing.
24. Exercising is a great stress relief for me. I workout almost every day!
25. I am really good at rememering phone numbers, even the ones I have not used for a long time!
This is for you Jen. Actually, I must confess I just did this for Facebook!