Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Random things about me

1. I met my husband in high school when we were 14 and I love him more everyday!
2. I really like listening to reggae music, although I do not own much!
3. When I hear music, I have a hard time staying still. I will pretty much dance anywhere.
4. I consider myself to be a very thoughtful person.
5. I feel very connected to anyone that is mexican, especially when I hear them speak spanish. As you know all mexicans are related somehow. Just Kidding!
6. Shopping is so much fun. I love to shop even, grocery shopping.
7. I pride myself on being able to name the brand of clothes that people are wearing. I am usually right.
8. I make really good chocolate chip cookies.
9. I think it would be so amazing to learn how to hip hop.
10. I am the oldest of three. I have two younger bothers. I really feel like I missed out on a lot not having a sister!
11. When I was 13, I decided I would not have any children and I would become a bilingual attorney! My family still teases me about that, since I have four kids!12. I have a butterfly tatoo on my right ankle that I wish I never got!
13. It is really hard for me to leave the house if all the beds are not made and the dishes are not done. It rarely ever happens!
14. Organizing things in my house is fun. It would be more fun to organize some of my friends homes if they let me!
15. Im not going to be humble, I am a really good dancer! I can pick up on routines very easily!
16. I love listening to Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble. I close my eyes and picture Lance and I all dressed up dancing on a cruise ship! ( hint, hint Love)
17. I stink at sports, but am willing to take some pointers!
18. Old people are intresting to me. I enjoy striking up conversations with them in the commisary!
19. Someday I would love to go back to college and finish up, but I dont want to work!
20. I am fluent in spanish and need to teach my kids!
21. I love being a mom! It is by far the hardest and most rewarding job in the world!
22. I still love to flirt with my husband. Actually that is another talent of mine, but one I do not use anymore. In junior high, I was given the nickname, flirty girl!
23. I cant sing at all and do not enjoy singing.
24. Exercising is a great stress relief for me. I workout almost every day!
25. I am really good at rememering phone numbers, even the ones I have not used for a long time!

This is for you Jen. Actually, I must confess I just did this for Facebook!


jbel said...

Ah, you did it .. .you took the bait, even if you just did it for facebook!

you totally outdid me I must say. I found your stuff more interesting and amusing (you & Lance dancing to Buble on a cruise ship!)

2 new posts in one week. Wow!

Geneva said...

Wow, nice to see you've finally graced the blogging world again! I enjoyed learning more about you and what a sweet tribute to Lance's Grandfather.

Wilde ones said...

I'll help you out with #14. I've been so lazy this pregnancy and my house is not in all that good of shape because of it - please feel free to come over and do some organizing over here. I'm happy to open my home if it will bring you joy:)

Kristen said...

Loved learning all about you! We would have some good times organizing and dancing together if only we lived closer! Thanks for the insight!

Lynn said...


Lynn said...

Oh I think you should totally take a hip hop class. They offer them all over for adults - even the YMCA - do they have adult classes at Kiely's studio? I just took up gymnsatics again and I am having so much fun.