Monday, March 16, 2009

Little Miss Hailey


Hailey has had a couple of exciting past few days. On Friday she had her ears pierced. She has been asking for a while but was a little hesitant. We were at the mall and she said she was ready to do it. So we picked up Kiely from the dentist and went to Claire's. Hailey was so excited to pick her earrings. She picked tiny pink flowers. Hailey cried a little but recovered quickly after she looked in the mirror. Another exciting event was, that today I registered her for kindergarten. This was more exciting for her then me. I filled out all her paper work and the secretary said, are you ready for this, your last one in school? I thought how many years I have been waiting for this and all of the sudden I was so sad. Im not ready to have all my kids gone at school. Ready or not, here it comes! Im so grateful for the oppurtunity I have had to stay home and raise my children!

8 comments:

The Eccles said...

Hailey looks adorable! I did Paige's ears last year when she turned 4. I love how they look!

The Stephens Family said...

Such a grown-up girl! Enjoy the next couple of months with her - you're definitely going to miss this time the two of you have together!
Melissa
I love your earrings, Hailey!

Our Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Family said...

Her earings are very cute. She looks adorable with pierced ears.
--Christine

Our Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jbel said...

wow she has grown up fast. I can't believe you are in this stage. soon all the kids will be in school. what will you do with yourself???

Chris and Christina Welch said...

I've been trying to get Ellie excited about piercing her ears but she's too scared. I showed her these pictures in hopes that she'd change her mind seeing that Hailey has hers pierced. Still no go. But Hailey looks even more like a princess!

Christine said...

She's so pretty with her ears pierced! It's cute how she was soo excited to show Maia and Carissa.