Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dustin's 10th Birthday

Dustin turned 10 in the end of May. He wanted a lazer tag party, so he invited his best buddies and off we went. My parent's, in-laws and youngest brother were able to come up also. There were two teams Lance, Alejandro, Kiely against all the kids. I am not sure which team had more fun. Althought when Lance and my brother came out from the lazer tag room, they were dripping sweat. It was so funny. Hailey made Dustin a special party hat for his birthday that he wore so kindly. After this party I became a fan of small parties. Ever since Dustin turned 10, he says he is a pre-teen!


Christine said...

Wow, that looked like a fun party for Dustin. That's so sweet that he wore Hailey's hat she made for him. I love small b-day parties too.

Geneva said...

Soooo fun! Glad you finally updated, I was beginning to wonder.

The Lowe Family said...

Brendan had a blast. I'm glad he and Dustin are buddies. Yes..small parties are the best!