Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Grandpa Edmonds

Kiely found this picture the other day and wanted me to put it on my blog. This picture was taken in June 1994. It is Lance's grandparents and Kiely. Grandpa Edmonds passed away several months ago but there was recently a service for him. Unfortunately we were not able to attend. Grandpa means a lot to our family. He was always so kind, generous and could always make you laugh. My family had the privelege of living near them in Maryland while Lance was in medical school. It was so wonderful that my children were able to develop a relationship with their Great grandparents. We always think of Grandpa, but know we will see him again.

1 comment:

RACHELLE said...

Adorable! thanks for sharing!

kiely is not a real teenager!

she is like a little angel in a teenager body.

ps i am starting up a zumba class on sat. mornings with my sister.

I can't wait!