Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ballerina Birthday Girl












Hailey celebrated her 6th birthday with a ballerina theme. The word cute does not do the party justice. All her best friends showed up in their finest ballet attire. The party was at her ballet studio. It was a perfect location. Kiely was a huge hit at the party as she showed the girls ballet moves and read them princess stories. Hailey's kindergarten teacher makes cakes and did such a great job with Hailey's cake. Her tutu was from tutugirl.com. I looked a long time for the perfect tutu and was very pleased with it. Hailey had a fabulous party. Thanks to Christine for taking such wonderful pictures. I wonder if I could talk her into doing a ballet theme again next year!



5 comments:

Beth said...

looks like you did your homework and delicated jobs to the perfectly skilled people. Hailey is so cute, Kiely is a perfect daughter and big sister, Can we borrow her?

jbel said...

simply elegant!

Geneva said...

This party looks amazingly cute. I love that tutu and cake. What a lucky girl she looks so beautiful.

Christine said...

That was a really fun party! I really enjoyed taking all the photos. I haven't looked at them in a while and I just love the Black and White of Hailey. I'm submitting it for the Vacaville Photo Contest.

Kristen said...

So cute, Marlina! Katelyn is in love with her cake. Both your girls look gorgeous and I'm amazed at Kiely's talent.