Sunday, August 22, 2010

First date

Time is flying buy. Kiely is now 16 years old, so crazy. Our rule on dating has always been that she had to wait until she turned 16. So here is a picture of Kiely and her good friend Jason on her first date. Kiely said he was a complete gentlemen and had a fun first date. These two have been great friends since they were 12 years old. Jason told Kiely he would take her on her first date which was a relief to Lance and I because he is such a great guy. After the date he walked her to the door and rang the doorbell to say , hello to Lance. Im glad there are gentlemen left in this world!!

7 comments:

Beth said...

Wow! That is WILD! So cute about him saying Hello to Lance at the end of the date. Lance has been worried about Kiely dating since she was born!

Geneva said...

The perfect guy to take Kiely on her first date. They are such fun kids. I can't believe their sixteen!

jbel said...

I am DYING! She cannot be that old. Such a perfect lady deserves the perfect first date though, that's for sure. Glad the gentleman was around. So fun and cute!

Christine said...

That is so cute! Jason was the perfect 1st date. I can't even imagine the day Hailey, Carissa & Maia start dating.

Lynn said...

Wow Marlina! It can't be true!

I still daydream sometimes about being in high school and dating Ben but I recently realized that my kids are closer in age to being in high school than I am removed from it.

cardonfam7 said...

Glad they finally got to go on an official date after all these years. Super cute kids. We miss you and are glad you get to put some roots down. What about your new place?

The Logans said...

I know I have already seen this post like 10 times, but I just love that picture, they both just keep growing up to be cuter and cuter!